In an attempt to save money after college (and solidify a career) I moved home with my parents. Who could say no to three bedrooms to themselves?
Anyway, 16 long months later, I am more than ready to move out.
However, to go from paying nothing a month in rent to paying 800+ just to live by myself is not
doable reasonable. So I am looking for a roommate.
I work in the Alpharetta area and go to school (2 nights a week) in the Powers Ferry area.
I am looking for something in or around 285/400. I would also prefer a female, but depending on the situation would be open to living with a male.
Things about me (as a roommate)
- I am really clean. Here and there it may slack, but for the most part it’s a little OCD. But I also enjoy cleaning too (ridiculous, I know).
- I have a full time job and I am in school. I can party, but this usually happens on the weekends.
- I have a boyfriend who has no interest in becoming the 3rd roommate.
- I am open to living with animals.
- I pay all of my bills on time.
- I have all furniture if necessary (i.e. living room set as well as kitchen table & chairs)
- I love to cook… I’ll make said roommate meals and tasty treats.
Anyone know of ANYONE?