This is all I have for right now. I feel bad that I have neglected this thing, but with a job where I do work, I have no time for blogging at & when I get home the computer is really the last place I want to be. So here is what is going on:
- Wanted to blog about my favorite event of the year The Peachtree Road Race. For all you non-Atlantans, you are missing out. For all Atlantans: you should be doing it. I walk it every year & take in the scenery & it is moving. Seriously so wonderful.
- I’ve declared July “Me Month”. I am doing everything & anything I want to do.
- Already done: Moved from my group in class. Vacation.
- Still left to do: Thrive fitness. Confront an issue. Harry Potter. Staycation. Demand more of other people.
- Went to the beach this weekend with my family (minus Robert, who is in Korea).
- Thinking about where I am going to go in June when I am done with school. There is serious thought to relocate. I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. I’ve always wanted to, but had a big something holding me back, without that I want to live somewhere else.
- I’m 98% sure I am going to start training for something. It’s going to be awesome.
I leave you with a photo from this weekend (today before we left the beach house).
L to R: Me (Go Braves), Bob, Judy, and Sarah